We offer a resource pack for schools and colleges, exploring Rafael Bonachela’s And Who Shall Go to the Ball? It is the only resource of this type from a company of disabled and non-disabled dancers and is therefore of value to all dance teachers and students.
The pack is particularly suitable for GCSE Dance groups studying the work on the AQA specification.
This specially created resource offers teachers and students a detailed insight into the creation process and the work including production credits, design and key movement motifs.
Better than other packs I have used as it is more detailed. The influence and the ethos of the company is very sound and good for the students.
– Teacher, King Edmund School, Essex
The DVD includes:
- Two excellent filmed versions of the work, one a wide-angle version to see spatial patterns.
- A step-by-step guide to four specific sections of the work as choreographic tutorials.
- Shots of the set.
- Thoughts and principles of adaptation.
Accompanying the DVD, the Written Pack is made up of 3 key sections:
- Introduction to Candoco.
- About the Work.
- How To – choreographic tutorials making teaching the work straight forward for teachers
An excerpt from one of four choreographic tutorials, demonstrating how to teach the movement and adaptations for a unison phrase:
Written resource preview:
DVD and Written Resource Pack
£40 (plus £3.50 postage within the UK*)
Email email@example.com to purchase the resource pack
*Additional postage costs for international purchases