We offer bespoke workshops for schools, colleges and other education groups, delivered by Candoco Dancers and Artists. Our workshops are tailor made to suit the needs and interests of the group to ensure a positive and fulfilling engagement. Workshops could explore one or more of the following:
- Company repertory by choreographers including Trisha Brown, Javier de Frutos, Thomas Hauert, Hetain Patel and Alexander Whitley
- Choreography skills; tools for generating movement material
- Contemporary dance technique
- Building performance confidence and skills
- Team building through movement tasks
- End of workshop Q&A with workshop leaders
All workshops start with an inclusive warm up/ dance technique class.
Workshops can be delivered as a half day, full day or a weekly programme. We can also arrange five day intensives upon request where participants work together to create a piece for performance.
Contact our Learning Producer to discuss your workshop including costs.