The enormous generosity of our supporters enables us to
- make and perform the work you see on stage
- offer training and development to artists and
- provide a comprehensive learning programme to give every young person the opportunity to participate in dance.
There are a variety of levels at which you can support us
- £50 will support one young person to attend our weekly classes for a term, £150 for a year
- £250 will support us to deliver a week of workshops for our youth companies
- £500 will support one week’s salary for one dancer
- £1,000 will support mentoring for a disabled young person for a year
- £3,000 will support a week’s residency for 20 disabled and non-disabled young people
- £20,000 will support the salary of one disabled dancer for one year
- £90,000 will support the next production of work with disabled and non-disabled dancers
Any donation will make a difference. Regular donations will enable us to continue to create the high quality work seen on stage and to continue to work with over 7,000 people each year.
If you would like to talk to us about making a donation – please call Rebecca Dawson on 020 7704 6845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a donation now: please go to our Justgiving Page or you can send a cheque with our downloadable donor form and post it back to Candoco Dance Company, 2T Leroy House, 436 Essex Road, London N1 3QP.
We hope that our work has inspired you to act now and help Candoco make a difference
Do you shop online? If the answer is yes you can help raise money for Candoco. All you have to do is register with Easy Fundraising selecting Candoco as your chosen cause and shop to your heart’s content at places like Amazon, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, HMV and Topman and up to 15% of your purchase will be donated to Candoco. It really couldn’t be easier, and you know that you’re helping a great cause.